Tiger Shark Conservation Expedition
The Tiger Shark Conservation Expedition takes place in the Bahamas making day trips out from the island of Grand Bahama.
Each day we will see tiger sharks, also could have encounters with reef, nurse, lemon, hammerhead sharks and dolphins. We will be diving in a pristine ecosystem which is one of the last endangered tiger shark aggregation and possible breeding areas in the world.
These are land based expeditions and we go out everyday for tiger shark encounters. This expedition is a citizen science opportunity where you will participate in a photography, video and data gathering project with us. The data will be used in a new Shark Team One conservation program. You will get credit and become part of the team!
Included in the expedition:
- 4 days 5 nights luxury condo accommodations, based on double occupancy
- Flights not included; fly into Freeport early morning on October 23rd
- 4 full days of shark encounters with a small group on the boat. Dive certification required
- Continental breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages on the boat
- Tanks, air fills, weights and weight belts
- Shark conservation and safety diving orientation
- In-field conservation project
Come join the Shark Team and be part of this unique conservation experience!
Contact us for more information and pricing at email@example.com